IndyWatch Survival and Preparedness Feed Archiver

Go Back:30 Days | 7 Days | 2 Days | 1 Day

IndyWatch Survival and Preparedness Feed Today.

Go Forward:1 Day | 2 Days | 7 Days | 30 Days

IndyWatch Survival and Preparedness Feed was generated at Community Resources IndyWatch.

Sunday, 17 September

00:28

The Modern Reenactor: If you would not be forgotten... "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

The Modern Reenactor: If you would not be forgotten...: Following Benjamin Franklin's advice, I thought I'd write something that might be worth the reading. In his Poor Richard's Alman...

00:13

The M/C Shop "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

I see there are a few riders here now, so here's a place for motorcycle related stuff, like pix, tricks, useful tips for getting out of town in case of SHTF, whatever twists your grip. Here's mine, 04 Triumph Sprint ST. GenMar risers, throttlemeister, and a battery tender, other than that, box stock.

If we get enough interest, we'll set this up as a forum. For now, it's just a sticky for a month or so to guage interest.

I should add, I paid too much for her. I can go extra legal in...

The M/C Shop

Saturday, 16 September

23:10

Water ! "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

O.k..... I've got a Katadyn, Miox, Steripen, Polarpure and Clorox...... and probably others that I've forgotten about.....

What works?..... anyone got stories to share on "the good the bad and the ugly?".......

I like all of mine.... depending on the purpose.....

Bear

22:58

Wild weeds for food and medicines "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Looking for a little help here. Here's what I'm looking for.
I seem to always have back and spine pain. Sometimes worse than others. I don't like taking a lot of the over the counter drugs , that don't usually do much, except eat up your liver and other bodily organs. And the doctor prescribed stuff that is out today will work, but we all know about the addiction rates for this stuff and I don't want to have to deal with that .
So , I've looked into the possibility of natural remedies. I...

Wild weeds for food and medicines

22:26

Doomsday Rifle Shoots 21 Different Calibers "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

[IMG]
The Scavenger 6 is a new rifle that looks like a revolver and can fire 21 different calibers of ammunition, just by swapping out the cylinder.
In a post-apocalyptic scenario where survival is dependent upon scavenging resources, it pays to be prepared. Thats the thinking behind Scavenger 6, a new rifle that can fire 21 different calibers of ammunition.

Though rifle hardly seems a fitting term, just look...

Doomsday Rifle Shoots 21 Different Calibers

22:20

Surviving on Junk "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

No, not junk food, using found junk, trash and the usual detritus of civilization as survival items.

In the top photo, a plastic painters drop cloth is upcycled into a shelter with some cord and a couple of rounded rocks.
The bottom photos shows a window shade and trash bags as ground cover/insulation for ground cloth.

Tins cans can...

Surviving on Junk

20:13

Call for testing: 3.2~rc1 "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

What's new in 3.2~rc1?

Significant changes since Tails 3.1 include:

• Upgrade to Tails Installer 4.4.19, which gets rid of the splash screen, detects when Tails already is installed on the target device (and then proposes to upgrade), and generally improves the UX. We are very interested in...

Call for testing: 3.2~rc1

19:40

A Lot Of People Will Be Killed Fearful Californians Prepare For A Nuclear Attack "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

This report was originally published by Tyler Durden at ZeroHedge.com

nuke-attack-city2

With each passing day and each new ICBM launch from a seemingly unhinged North Korean dictator, the fears of an attack on the U.S. mainland, though faint, increasingly weigh on the hearts and minds of Americans, particularly those in California.  As The Guardian points out today, those fears have even prompted a group of California public health officials and emergency responders to gather for a strategy session with Hal Kempfer, a retired marine lieutenant colonel, to discuss which areas are the most likely targets and how citizens should respond to an attack.

Hal Kempfer, a noted international security expert, is getting a roomful of California public health officials and emergency responders to think about the unthinkable a nuclear bomb exploding at the port of Long Beach, about four miles away.

A lot of people will be killed, he said, but a large percentage of the population will survive. They will be at risk and they will need help.

If you want to mess up southern California, if you want to mess up the west coast, if you want to mess up our country where do you attack? Kempfer asks. If Im sitting in North Korea and looking at possible targets, Im going to be looking at Long Beach very closely.

He talks about the port and downtown Long Beach being toast no exaggeration, since the blast wave is likely to vaporize everything in its immediate path. But the city health department, the Long Beach airport and fire department might not be; they are all somewhat protected by a hilly area that is likely to halt the initial blast wave. And so the city can, tentatively, think about setting up a center of emergency operations.

Of course, the radioactive fallout created as the explosion gathers up tremendous quantities of dust and ocean water and spits them into the atmosphere would represent a secondary grave risk, especially in the first hours after an attack.

Not to mention the electromagnetic pulse that is likely to knock out electronic s...

17:36

Americas Increasing Levels of Political Violence: Something to Prep For? "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

In case you havent noticed, theres an increasing level of violent political confrontations on U.S. soil. A new study by the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at Cal State San Bernardino confirms this by stating that political confrontations are rising in California by nearly double. Just last week there was another case. . . Read More

17:19

The Absolute Best Method to Use for SEO Consulting "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Search engine optimisation is just one sort of digital advertising tactic. In summary, after making decision with the sort of business you are eager to begin in Dubai you will need to take care of the concerned authority. In this manner, affordable search engine optimization services Pakistan will be enabling online Pakistani businesses to locate new customers and customers from all around the world. For businesses throughout the planet, affordable search engine optimization services Pakistan offer the very same top quality SEO consulting services that top American online advertising businesses provide, at an inexpensive rate.

As a web business operator, you have a lot of distinct things you want to keep on top of to push your organization forward and stay profitable. In reality, the list of internet sites isnt precisely what you were expecting to see in any respect.

Your SEO Company should be looking for changes in search engine algorithms and ought to also be in a position to recognize new opportunities like social media opportunities. Seo companies plays essential part to elevate the enterprise income. If youre a company owner and you dont have a site, youre neglecting to advertise yourself in the best way. Its clear to the majority of business owners that without an internet presence, your business is really passing up most marketing, advertising, and success. If you do business with our provider of internet services you may expect to get the advantages of employing the ideal firm offers.

The sole difficult issue is to find the optimal/optimally company that will suit all your requirements. The greatest Chicago web design businesses are really likely to offer a comprehensive services package which their clients will be in a position to become great usage out of. The finest digital advertising and marketing provider works on several levels at the exact same time.

Our services are made to maximize the effect of your internet presence. Additionally, video services are currently a huge issue because of rule changes instituted by biggest search engines. Our search engine optimization consulting services are the ideal solution! In the huge sector of information technology there are a number of services provided by net development and cellular apps development businesses.

16:14

What did you do to prep this week? "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Wow, its hard to believe that its already been a full week since our last segment.

It seems like the older that I get the faster the hours, days, weeks, months, and years slip away. I often lie down at night and try to sleep but my mind takes me back to times past and I find myself wondering how it all went by so rapidly and left me with only misty memories to hold too as I grow into old age.

Soon Ill pass by the mirror and glance at an old man whose best days are in the past and days in the future uncertain.

But I divagate

Over the last couple of weeks,...

Read the whole entry... 

14:06

What did you do for your preparedness this week? (2017-9-16) "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

This weekly post is an open-forum, though preferably focusing on what we all did this week for our prepping & preparedness. Voice your thoughts, opinions, concerns, or questions for others to comment on general topics of preparedness. Because the more who comment, the more who will benefit from the discussion Are you a first timer? Lets hear from you too!   Note: For articles posted during the week we appreciate that you stay on-topic with your comments. For off-topic comments, post them in the most recent Saturday open-forum: What did you do for your preparedness this week? Note:

The post What did you do for your preparedness this week? (2017-9-16) appeared first on Modern Survival Blog.

10:37

The Miracle Drink That Should Be In Every Pantry "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

ReadyNutrition Guys and Gals, were going to cover some interesting information pertaining to Green Tea, and some reasons why you should make it a part of your routine.  I have written about it in the past, but mainly to help against HFVs (Hemorrhagic Flu Viruses), such as Bird Flu and Ebola.  Green Tea is not expensive, and it is a great beverage to partake in.  In fact, according to Healthline.com, its the healthiest beverages on the planet. Green Tea itself comes from an evergreen shrub, Camellia sinensis, originally cultivated in China and now more widespread throughout the Far East and the Middle East.

Why Green Tea is so Great

The primary clinical application (medicinally) for Green Tea is as an adjunct in the prevention of both heart disease and cancer.  All the bodys systems, such as the digestive tract, bloodstream, and breasts (regarding estrogen-related cancers for women) have been demonstrated to be protected with Green Tea, that contains anticancer properties in abundance.

It has thermogenic and fat-oxidizing properties that can be useful for patients who are obese.  It also reduces glucose and several other plasma constituents that are indicative of Type 2 Diabetes.  Polyphenols are the chemicals that are responsible for the chemoprotective (protect from chemicals and poisons) and antioxidative effects of Green Tea.  In past articles, I explained how free radicals worked, and Im going to touch on it again now.

Free radicals are atoms or molecules that are missing an electron.  What they do is grab or capture that missing electron, stealing it if you will from a healthy cell.  The problem is, the healthy cell is no longer healthy.  Scientists and doctors believe that free radicals are responsible for a great deal of growth of cancerous cells, as well as being the primary agents responsible for aging.  Green Tea is an antioxidant: it holds extra electrons, and it fights these free radicals by donating one of its extra electrons to the Snidely Whiplash free radical, thereby neutralizing its harmful effects.  Do you get the picture?

Th...

10:35

Getting Hungry on the Trail? Dont Forget These 5 Foraging Tips "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Do you know what to do if you are out in the wild and you run out of food? Would you
know how to survive off the land if you were lost and had to find something to eat? Do
you notoriously overpack snacks when you go hiking and camping?Foraging Tips

If youre planning an upcoming trip, then youre going to need fuel and lots of it.
Sometimes, you dont want to pack pounds of heavy protein items such as nuts,
cans of beans, peanut butter jars and more. But you also dont have to live through a
food insecurity issue in the forest. There are many plants that you can eat if you know
what they look and smell like.
Divide your rations for your next big hiking or bug out trip by packing a mix of trail
food items and then foraging in the forest. These five tips will help you locate and
identify what are known as fruits of the forest or edible plants and mushrooms that
can sustain you, give you energy and bide you time until your next campsite meal.
Heres how to get started with foraging your next meal out on the trail:

5 Foraging Tips

Tip #1: Collect Ground Elder for a Trail Salad

If you find yourself hiking along a roadside, a park or a church yard, then youre likely to
come across ground elder.
This green, shiny, leafy plant is known for its toothed, ovate leaves that are grouped in
threes. There are two lower leaves that sometimes split into fives. If youre hiking in the
summer months from May-June, you may notice that ground elder has very small white
flowers that have an umbrella shape. If you need further confirmation that youve got
ground elder, smell it. It will smell like a sweet parsley.
Use ground elder to make a fresh, salad. This is best used with the young leaves, which
will feel light and thin. Wash them with water you have cleaned and purified via a
disinfecting...

10:00

Making Granola | A Quick & Simple How To For On The Go Survival Food "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

In this article, I will walk you through the quick and simple process for making granola, a delicious, nutritious, and long lasting trail food that every survivalist should carry. When you are facing the tough physical work that survival requires, you need a quality preserved snack. It needs to provide carbohydrates, fiber, sugars, and protein. It also needs to last long enough for a few weeks of hiking.

Making Granola | Making Your Own Survival Snack

Unlike most preserved foods, you would prefer it to be tasty as well. For this type of snack, homemade granola is what you want. There are no preservatives or artificial ingredients when you make it yourself. In addition, the recipe for this snack is one of the fastest and simplest I have seen.

Making Granola | A Quality Snack Every Survivalist Needs
When I first experimented with this recipe, the amazing toasty smells filled our house. I let my wife and son taste the first batch, and it was almost gone on the first night. I brought it with me when I took my two nephews on a survival challenge over the summer. While my pack was filled with preserved foods, the granola was gone before they even tried the other foods. This recipe is sure to be a favorite for anybody that tastes it.

Ingredients for making granola:

• 2 cups rolled oats
  • 3 tbsp. honey
  • 2 tbsp. coconut oil
  • tsp. vanilla extract
  • 1 tsp. salt

Optional ingredients:

• Nuts
  • Dried Fruit
  • Sunflower Seeds
  • Brown Sugar
  • Cinnamon

Get a large mixing bowl and add the oats. Spoon in the honey, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and salt. You should now get your hands dirty and mix all of these ingredients. Depending on the type of coconut oil, it could be liquid or so...

06:18

A quick, cheap & easy way to get gasoline off your skin. "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Sometimes when handling gasoline containers you wind up with gasoline on your hands, feet, or face.

Gasoline will penetrate the skin, and take all kinds of chemicals you don't want with it. And it'll blister you, as well. Some people are very sensitive to that.

The faster you get it off, the better. But soap and water just don't do the job very well. I've washed my hands six times after getting leaked on, and could still smell the gas left on my skin afterwards.

So here's a quick & easy...

A quick, cheap & easy way to get gasoline off your skin.

00:34

Drinking Straw Fire Starters "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Here is a simple and inexpensive way of making fire starters that are portable, water proof, compact, and reliable. These fire starters can be manufactured from found raw materials such as discarded drinking straws, char cloth, jute string, and cooking fat. (if cotton balls and petroleum jelly aren't available) These fire starters make good economical 'good will' trade goods.

Heating the crimping tool might make a tidier crimp and be less liable to...

Drinking Straw Fire Starters

00:08

Biologists are warning that tiny microbial organisms are being moved around the planet on an unprecedented scale. "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Biologists are warning that tiny microbial organisms are being moved around the planet on an unprecedented scale.
They're worried the usually unseen ecosystems will get out of balance in the same way that larger animals and plants can become pests.
With bacteria in our oceans providing most of the oxygen we breathe it could become a matter of life and death.

Friday, 15 September

23:03

Relay Operators! Come Hang Out in Montreal "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Relay Operators! Come Hang Out in Montreal
[IMG]
t0mmy September 15, 2017

Photo by DAVID ILIFF. License: CC-BY-SA 3.0.

Members of the core Tor team, developers, and volunteers gather together twice a year to plan...

Relay Operators! Come Hang Out in Montreal

22:58

The Pitfall of Used Cars "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Luckily, there are tons of used auto parts readily available, which are nice and inexpensive. Opting for such a finance means youll need to acquire complete insurance, which isnt included, and really deal with the vehicle. Mortgage loans are credit facilities which make it feasible that people acquire items like houses or cars.

When it has to do with reselling your automobile, there are several various things to consider. Theres now a simple and hassle-free approach to sell your automobile. This way you can discover that a number of the sections of your vehicle have come to be completely damaged and require immediate replacement. The car is already re advertised online beneath the industry value to draw attention. If you purchase an industrial vehicle or a tractor from a dealer you might not have exactly the same protection below the law.

If youre looking for an excellent automobile crash lawyer, Tampa has great alternatives for you. There are a lot of used car dealerships where youre come across cars which can be a tiny bit more hit-and-miss. If youre a car owner its sensible to get as much discounts as possible for your car insurance policy premium. Whether youre on the lookout for a particular automobile type, or only wish to browse by price or category, then the internet is a remarkable place to begin. If youre on the lookout for an auto loan, your regional Credit Union might have the ability to aid you.

Your Car doesnt require new spares! All cars now have to undergo and NCT after four decades initially and after two decades thereafter. Where the vehicle you bought is unroadworthy, you can also refer the issue to the Garda Siochana.

The Advantages of Used Cars

In 1918, the business was requested to prevent aircraft engine creation, because of a treaty. You might also have to shop a bit harder to come across companies who will offer coverage. Massive businesses cant even afford to think about such smallish niches.

Be sure that you chat to the sellers beside you whenever you arrive. Its therefore important whenever buying from a private seller to guard yourself from unscrupulous individuals. The seller is needed to offer you accurate and truthful data in answer to any questions which you ask. If youre the seller of a vehicle the reversal of ownership procedure is very important, since you might continue to get notifications regarding the vehicle for things such as fines a...

21:07

A DIY disaster kit. A twelve part series to make your own kit. "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Introduction and Overview:
Before I lace this Copyrighted material into my World of the Chernyi book set, I'm posting this series here to ask for feedback and suggestions to improve what is a more than a draft, but still not quite finished. I am seeking your suggestions (and brickbats) on this 12 part series.

A DIY Disaster Kit
Table of Contents

1 Water
2. Shelter and...

A DIY disaster kit. A twelve part series to make your own kit.

20:12

CIA Whistleblower: The Shadow Government Controls the Deep State and Manipulates Our Elected Government Behind the Scenes "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

The following article was originally published by Aaron Kesel of Activist Post

deep-state

High Ranking CIA Agent Blows Whistle On The Deep State And Shadow Government

by Aaron Kesel

A CIA whistleblower, Kevin Shipp, has emerged from the wolves den to expose the deep state and the shadow government which he calls two entirely separate entities.

The shadow government controls the deep state and manipulates our elected government behind the scenes, Shipp warned in a recent talk at a Geoengineeringwatch.org conference.

Shipp had a series of slides explaining how the deep state and shadow government functions as well as the horrific crimes they are committing against U.S. citizens.

Some of the revelations the former CIA anti-terrorism counter intelligence officer revealed included that Google Earth was set up through the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency and InQtel. Indeed he is correct, the CIA and NGA owned the company Google acquired, Keyhole Inc., paying an undisclosed sum for the company to turn its tech into what we now know as Google Earth. Another curious investor in Keyhole Inc. was none other than the venture capital firm In-Q-Tel run by the CIA according to a press release at the time.

Shipp also disclosed that the agency known as the Joint Special Ops Command (JSOC) is the presidents secret army which he can use for secret assassinations, overturning governments and things the American people dont know about.

FBI warrantless searches violate the Fourth Amendment with national security letters, which Shipp noted enables them to walk into your employers office and demand all your financial records and if he or she says anything about them being there they can put your supervisor in jail or drop a case against themselves using the States Secret Privilege...

20:03

Best Meat Birds For The Small Producer "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Raising your own chicken can be a good way to make use of leftovers from other farming enterprises, table scraps, and keep insects from being such a problem. Some chickens are best for eggs and some for meat with a few that fall in between. The first thing that needs to be said to avoid. . . Read More

18:51

Bitcoin Bloodbath May Become A Massacre As THREE Chinese Exchanges Confirm Shutdowns and More Are Coming "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

btc-bloodbath

The last couple of weeks have seen a virtual bloodbath in crypto currency trading with the majority of all publicly traded digital coins and tokens experiencing losses ranging from 20% to 98%. The carnage began when rumors swirled that China would limit ICO (Initial Coin Offerings) due to rampant fraud and uncertainty. The rumors quickly turned to reality, when earlier this week one of Chinas largest centralized crypto exchanges announced that they would be closing their doors to domestic currency trading, meaning that the tens of thousands of Chinese who had been helping to drive Bitcoin gains of over 500% over the last year would soon be removed from the market. This led to an immediate and violent decline, with prices of Bitcoin going from a September 2nd all-time high of $4900 down to a brutal $3200 by Thursday morning.

And while prices appear to be recovering this morning (trading at $3695 at the time of writing) , we have to wonder if the words of Admiral Ackbar are applicable to todays significant upswing:

Because according to Bitcoin.com, as of this morning, two additional large Chinese Bitcoin exchanges have confirmed that they will no longer offer crypto currency trading to the Chinese domestic population:

According to reports, all exchanges that deal with cryptocurrencies in China must shut down operations to stay compliant with the countrys regulators. Following these rumors early this morning, the exchange Viabtc announced it would also be closing operations on September 30. The price of bitcoin is down 38 percent since the two Chinese exchanges made their announcements.

After Viabtc revealed the trading platform would be closing, the exchange Yobtc detailed that it would be ceasing trade opera...

18:20

What's your favorite wild edibles (gathered, not hunted) "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Participation time...

Guess I'll start. First, some that I do not have current photos of. Mango, lychee, longan, sea asparagus, bananas and coconuts. There's so many that I like!

Here's a few that I do have current pictures of.

Lilikoi

Strawberry guava (in season now). I just ate some fresh off the trail. So sweet! That's what prompted this.

What's your favorite wild edibles (gathered, not hunted)

16:31

Alternate Routes To Be Traveled If TSHTF "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Most people dont think about alternate routes. Instead they drive the same routes and roads everywhere they normally go. These roads are typically the quickest to their destination and are the roads well traveled by most people in vehicles. However if something were to happen that clogs the mainstream routes into traffic jams, would you know alternate routes to get where youre going? During an evacuation or bug out event, will the masses choose the popular main routes and roads that are most often traveled? The answer to the last question is, YES. People are mostly creatures of habit while

The post Alternate Routes To Be Traveled If TSHTF appeared first on Modern Survival Blog.

16:25

Venezuela Has Officially Abandoned The Petrodollar Does This Make War With Venezuela More Likely? "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

This report was originally published by Michael Snyder at The Economic Collapse

dollar-dies

Venezuela is the 11th largest oil producing country in the entire world, and it has just announced that it is going to stop using the petrodollar. Most Americans dont even know what the petrodollar is, but for those of you that do understand what I am talking about, this should send a chill up your spine. The petrodollar is one of the key pillars of the global financial system, and it allows us to live a far higher standard of living than we actually deserve. The dominance of the petrodollar has been very jealously guarded by our government in the past, and that is why many are now concerned that this move by Venezuela could potentially lead us to war.

I dont know why this isnt headline news all over the country, but it should be. One of the few major media outlets that is reporting on this is the Wall Street Journal

The government of this oil-rich but struggling country, looking for ways to circumvent U.S. sanctions, is telling oil traders that it will no longer receive or send payments in dollars, people familiar with the new policy have told The Wall Street Journal.

Before we go any further, we should discuss what we mean by the petrodollar for those that are not familiar with the concept. The following comes from an excellent article by Christopher Doran

In a nutshell, any country that wants to purchase oil from an oil producing country has to do so in U.S. dollars. This is a long standing agreement within all oil exporting nations, aka OPEC, the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries. The UK for example, cannot simply buy oil from Saudi...

15:55

Thermos Cooking "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

I saw some YouTube videos today where meals are cooked in thermos (what is the plural of "thermos" Is it thermoses, thermi...lol)

So it would save much propane fuel for me. Just boil the water or quickly boil the entire stew, turn off my stove and dump everything into the thermos. Could make my evening meal when I drink my coffee in the morning then come back at dinner time and eat. Anybody try this method on various ingredients/recipes?

15:42

10 Ways to Catch Fish in an Emergency "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

10 Ways to Catch Fish in an Emergency Unwanted times can hit you at any time in the world. There are many cases where outdoorsmen faced the survival issues and they were unable to find the aid and their supplies also finished like water and food. We always pray that these incidents should not happen Continue reading 10 Ways to Catch Fish in an Emergency

The post 10 Ways to Catch Fish in an Emergency appeared first on Prepper Broadcasting |Network.

15:29

15 Priorities You Need to Follow In the Event of a Nuclear War "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

One of the most important characteristics of survivalists, preppers, and their ilk is the ability to concede that no matter how improbable it may be for a situation to arise, it is still possible.  With the current state of affairs of the world being the way they are, there is nothing in the news that can truly dissuade a prepper from this concept.  That being said, what if a nuclear war occurs?  No, really: what will you do, and what actions will you take when it begins?

We have covered the topic of preparedness for a nuclear war before, but we have not discussed immediate actions to take within the first hours that such a nightmare becomes a reality.  First, let us mention again Cresson Kearneys work Nuclear War Survival Skills, and downloadable from the internet.  It is the end-all, be-all for information on preparedness for a nuclear war.

Learn How Tactical Gas Masks Can Save Your Life

The topic for this article is immediate actions to be taken when nuclear war presents itself; however, stress and emphasis must be made on preparations beforehand.  You want to garner all of the supplies possible beforehand and prepare a fallout shelter before the football game kicks off.  This will cut down on the scrambling when it all comes about.  There will be enough confusion in the works, and you dont need to make any more for yourself through a lack of readiness by not having supplies you need in place.  Lets cover some basics questions you need to answer for yourself and your family.

1. A Plan: you need a plan to kick into action immediately, depending on where you areat home, at work, or traveling. This plan needs to take into account what youll do if your engine dies (from the EMP, or Electromagnetic Pulse), for example, and youre still five miles from home.
  2. Rounding Up the Tribe: How will you gather your family together? Do they know the plan and are th...

14:32

These 45 Life Hacks From 100 Years Ago Are Useful Even Today "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Human creativity has helped man survive for thousands of years. Wits and resourcefulness were the main keys to improve our way of life and bring comfort in times of need. The following life hacks are a testimony to human ingenuity. They stood the test of time and some of these can be useful even today. ... Read more...

The post These 45 Life Hacks From 100 Years Ago Are Useful Even Today was written by Rhonda Owen and appeared first on Prepper's Will.

14:17

Checking out the hunting area "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Went to one of my tree stands today to see what mite be coming in

13:00

Boat Systems for Everyone (BR Podcast 48) "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

If someone gets injured or ill -- or just has to be away from the boat for some reason -- someone else aboard is going to have to step up. But can they?

06:07

Best Grain mills for Your Home - Discounts on Wondermill & Country Living "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Grind your grains and more - fresh, natural and with maximum nutrition. We have a range of options to choose from, along with discounts on the best brands in this space -Wondermill & Country Living Grain Mill.

Survival Gear Outfitter For Emergency & Crisis Preparedness - Safecastle...

Best Grain mills for Your Home - Discounts on Wondermill & Country Living

02:56

BearTooth the Comms Device "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

OK, here it is.... My pair of BearTooth Devices came in the mail Yesterday..... Yea, I know, Nobody is supposed to get Mail on a Federal Holiday, but apparently nobody told the Bush Pilot...... IMG_0348.
So, BearTooth is No Longer VAPORWARE, and I have my two devices, charging up as I type this..... I have downloaded the StartUp.PDF from their Website, and loaded the Beartooth.app into both my iDevices... (iPhone5S, & iPad Retina) More info to come, as I get to using them,...

BearTooth the Comms Device

02:55

Unanswered Problems With Digital Marketing Agency Revealed "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Things You Wont Like About Digital Marketing Agency and Things You Will

One of the absolute most credible tactics to know more about the agencys standing in the marketplace is to look at their BBB rating. So, even if an excellent agency is a bit costlier, do it. In most instances, an established agency is going to be registered on BBB and youll also be in a position to read all types of complaints about them. A reliable agency provides you with an experience which is both personalized and worth your hard-earned dollars.

The Little-Known Secrets to Digital Marketing Agency

It enables the advertising team get a better comprehension of the requirements along with reach. Not everybody is clear in regards to what marketing actually amounts to. Marketing your company on the internet is the easiest approach to reach out to hundreds of possible clients inside your industry. Digital marketing also let me in my quest about how to begin my own on-line enterprise.  If youre planning to develop into a digital advertising, obtaining a masters level education is among the initial things you will have to do.

Digital Marketing Agency Dead or Alive?

Folks often keep business cards theyre interested in near their work desk or even inside their wallet based on how important its to them. In addition, it provides business owners which have many educational resources. Your company will thank you. No matter what stage it is in, its important to always be learning from the best. Running a prosperous company is about doing things consistently, even in case they dont feel like theyre getting you where you are interested in being quick enough.

02:24

Untold Stories on Dog Training Oahu You Must Read or Be Left Out "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Ideas, Formulas and Shortcuts for Dog Training Oahu

If you discover none, then care for your dog at home, since there is no actual need to worry. If you intend to travel with your dog, there are many things you should do to be sure youre giving him the finest possible degree of care. As soon as you have determined your dog isnt allergic to the bee sting, there are lots of unique techniques that can be utilised to facilitate the pain for your dog. Your dog will grow more confident. Additionally, dogs with the infection will spread it in the overall environment in the shape of the parasites larvae. By isolating both processes, the dog has the ability to attain a far superior smelling ability.

In order to get a good part, dogs enjoy lots of the exact benefits humans get from this amazing oil. A lot of these dogs bred at will with different dogs in the region but different times their owners would intervene and pick a mate in their opinion. If your dog is stung by means of a bee, there is absolutely no true need to panic.

In addition, your dog is going to have firm understanding of the way to conduct a correct search and in order to properly alert the handler a target odor was found (paired with a reward).

Even though the dog can manufacture some vitamins alone, hes unable to make minerals.

01:07

Please help me pick the right ACOG "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

I had an ACOG on my AK and I loved it. Now I've switched over to the AR platform and I'm trying to pick the right optic.
There wasn't much choice for 7.62x39 so I had a compact 3x24 with a red horseshoe dot reticle. I liked it just fine, so I'm considering it again. However the red Circle/donut seems like it would be faster to acquire as well as faster to reacquire. I dunno'. That's why I'm asking you guys.

Another factor is cost. It's way more than I paid for my Colt. foosed So far...

Please help me pick the right ACOG

IndyWatch Survival and Preparedness Feed Archiver

IndyWatch Survival and Preparedness Feed was generated at Community Resources IndyWatch.

Resource generated at IndyWatch using aliasfeed and rawdog